I am a London based photographer predominantly shooting self initiated projects. I’ve just finished an MA in photography at the Arts University Bournemouth.
I am also founder and editor of Loupe, a free photography magazine distributed across the UK, Issue 8 will be released in November 2018. For more about Loupe head to www.loupemag.com.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me:
Features and Interview, Talks
Please head to the News section of my website to see what I have been up to and recent features.
- National Portrait Gallery Permanent Collection
- Magenta Foundation: Flash Forward Winner – 2017
- Loupe Magazine – Founder / Editor 2016 –
- Vignette Magazine – Deputy Editor – 2011 – 2014
- So it Goes – Picture Editor – Issue 1 – 2013